Ebi-hime fans, you’re in for a treat! The latest Ebi-hime title is a revamped version of an older visual novel released in 2014: Lily of the Valley. And it looks so very pretty! ✨ In Lily of the Valley, a young man meets a strange girl in the Welsh countryside after his mother’s death. What will be the result of that meeting?
“Hey, Mister… Are you a lonely person?”
When his mother dies, our protagonist returns home to Wales for the first time in ten years to attend her funeral. Then, on a walk in the countryside, he encounters a mysterious young girl. Though her face is expressionless and her words are cold, the man soon forms a friendship with her… of sorts. However, their meetings only leave him with more questions.
How did she know his mother, why does she have such a morbid fascination with death, and why does she look so much like his childhood sweetheart?
But only one thing is certain: there is much more to Lily than meets the eye.
- Reworked version of the older version of the visual novel made in 2014
- Written by ebi-hime, author of Sweetest Monster, Asphyxia, and The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns
- Original Soundtrack by yuzuki, who composed for Strawberry Vinegar and Once on a windswept night
- Art by SilleySelly, artist of Strawberry Vinegar, Empty Horizons, and Asphyxia
- Game length is around 20k words
- Two different art styles to choose from
- Hidden extra scene and author’s notes!
Find out what our protagonist discovers about Lily by playing Lily of the Valley, now available on Steam for a price of $2.99 with a 10% launch discount!
Stay up-to-date with Lily of the Valley: